Thank you for your interest in our quality affordable housing. Our application process is easy!
PLEASE READ THE REQUIREMENTS BELOW BEFORE APPLYING
You will need for all applicants age 18 or over:
- A government issued photo lD (Driver’s License or State lD Card)
- Proof of income (two most recent check stubs, award letters, benefit statements, foodshare benefits, etc.)
- An application fee of $25.00 paid by money order or cashier’s check is required for each applicant over the age of 18 to process the application
Please note that in order to be approved:
- All applicants must pass a criminal background check
- All applicants must receive positive rental references – 1st time renters see requirements below
- All applicants must have verifiable gross income of 3 times the rent
- You must be employed for at least 6 months
- A double security deposit will be required if you are a first-time renter, or if we cannot receive a positive rental reference. We will make two attempts to contact your landlord for a reference. We will not accept rental references from friends or family members.
- Applicants must not have any eviction judgments or eviction actions within the past 3 years including stipulated dismissals.
- All move-in funds (deposit and first month’s rent) must be paid in full prior to move-in
- All persons who want to live on premises age 18 or over must fill out an application
- All persons who want to live on the premises must be named on the lease
- Income can be combined amongst qualified applicants
- We process applications in order of receiving them. We appreciate your patience and we will call with any questions/updates.